For Educators & Providers
MassSaves works with financial educators, financial institutions, community providers, and supporters to improve the quality and delivery of financial education at every stage of life. Our members work with youth, young adults, older adults, or they support the organizations who serve them.
If you are a financial educator, a financial institution, or another provider of financial services and support families, check out resources from our annual events including the MassSaves Financial Health and Wellness Summit and Day on the Hill.
Want to join our volunteer network? Learn more here.
10th Annual MassSaves Financial Health and Wellness Summit
The MassSaves 10th Annual Financial Health and Wellness Summit was held on Friday, April 27, 2018 at Framingham State University in Framingham, MA. The Summit united over 120 providers, teachers, financial educators, and supporters from all backgrounds to network, share, and learn. The 10th annual Summit builds on our efforts to elevate the field by empowering and equipping us with the latest tools, resources, and knowledge. Learn more here.
Materials from 2018 Summit:
- Main Presentation
- Materials from the College Success & Debt panel: Educated & Encumbered, College Comparison Tools - College Scorecard & Future Prime, Malcolm Gladwell's Revisionist History Podcast: Episode 1, 2, and 3
- Materials from The Finances of Women panel
- Call to Action Postcards: Download, complete, and mail postcards (support pending state legislation and MADESE curriculum standards) to empower Massachusetts youth with financial education
- Materials from the Financial Education panel: Project Finance Info, Info from Eric Swansburg, and Champlain College report
- Photos from the 2018 Summit
MassSaves Day On The Hill
Over 50 MassSaves advocates descended upon the Massachusetts State House on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 in support of incorporating financial education into existing curriculum. The lack of access to quality financial education at every stage of life has left Massachusetts families feeling unprepared for basic financial decisions. MassSaves highlighted the need and growing bi-partisan support for legislation (S.2374) that acknowledges that every student in Massachusetts should have access to financial tools to build financially responsible lives.
Below are materials from the day to share within your network for a stronger Massachusetts.
Previous Financial Health and Wellness Summit Information and Materials
The annual Summit brings together interested organizations and individuals from all over Massachusetts and different sectors to participate in conversations, presentations and planning collaboration around financial health and wellness.
- 2nd Annual Summit (2010)
- 3rd Annual Summit (2011)
- 4th Annual Summit (2012)
- 5th Annual Summit (2013)
- 6th Annual E-Summit (2014)
- 7th Annual Summit (2015)
Materials from 2016 Summit
- 8th Annual Summit (2016)
- Presentations from Track 1 Breakout Sessions 1&2
- Presentation from Jump$tart Track 2
- Photos from the day can be viewed here
2017 Summit Materials:
- Financial Education Tools and Resources Presentation
- Photos from the 2017 Summit
- Main Presentation including State of Financial Education
We welcome you and your organization to connect with us if any of the above collaborations are of interest. Contact The Midas Collaborative for more information on sponsorships, marketing or supporter.