For Educators & Providers
Annual Financial Education Summit
If you are a financial educator, a financial institution, or another provider of financial services and support to residents, check out resources from our annual MassSaves Summit. The annual Summit brings together interested organizations and individuals from all over Massachusetts and different sectors to participate in conversations, presentations and planning collaboration around Financial Education. This year's Summit featured topics including college and career readiness, collaborative partnerships in financial security and long term financial planning.
2017 Summit Materials
- Main Presentation including State of Financial Education
- Financial Education Tools and Resources Presentation
- Photos from the 2017 Summit
Members include educators, community organizations, public agencies and institutions, community banks, credit unions, other financial institutions, financial planners, coaches, and other individuals and organizations that invest in financial education. They work with youth, young adults, older adults, or they support the organizations who serve them.
MassSaves members can also be involved in a wide range of activities that include the following:
- Volunteering with MassSaves or member organizations
- Becoming a member of the Steering Committee
- Becoming part of the Task Forces
- Co-brand with The Financial Coaching & Confidence Campaign
- Help recruit sponsorship in your area
To get more information on becoming a member or if you have questions on the above activities, please contact The Midas Collaborative.
MassSaves Coalition has over 1000 supporters who volunteer or follow MassSaves’s work, events and activities.
Resources from Past Summits
- 2nd Annual Summit (2010)
- 3rd Annual Summit (2011)
- 4th Annual Summit (2012)
- 5th Annual Summit (2013)
- 6th Annual E-Summit (2014)
- 7th Annual Summit (2015)
- 8th Annual Summit (2016)
Materials from 2016 Summit
- Presentations from Track 1 Breakout Sessions 1&2
- Presentation from Jump$tart Track 2
- Photos from the day can be viewed here
MassSaves Member Task Forces
MassSaves task forces are formed organically, whenever motivated and competent community leaders express interest in organizing them. To get engage in a task force, please contact The Midas Collaborative.
- Older Adults
- Community Colleges
- Veterans & Military Families
Financial Confidence and Coaching Campaign
The Financial Confidence and Coaching Campaign (FCCC), offered by The Midas Collaborative, connects Massachusetts residents to information, resources and coaching through MassSaves.org and public awareness campaigns in partnership with our members. There are many ways you or your organization could work with us on the campaign:
- Outreach to your community
- Let us know about your organization's services
- Co-brand with us
- Recruit local financial institutions
We welcome you and your organization to connect with us if any of the above collaborations are of interest. Contact The Midas Collaborative for more information on sponsorships, marketing or becoming a distribution partner.