Paying my mortgage by Partner Monson Savings Bank
Paying your mortgage begins with making sure you can afford to buy a home and securing a mortgage loan that fits your budget and ability to keep up with your monthly payments. Working with a lender who is knowledgeable and who takes the time to understand your needs, and research and explain your options can help to ensure that you get the lending package that’s right for you. If you’d like to contact Monson Savings Bank’s originators, you’ll find their information at these links: Lisa Gerulaitis.
Also, there are some very helpful calculators available at MonsonLoans.com that can help you decide what type of mortgage is best for you, whether you’re considering purchasing a new home or deciding if it is the right time to refinance. Of course, these calculators don’t take into account all the factors that should be considered when choosing a new mortgage, they are designed just to offer assistance. The final decision should always be based on what’s best for you and your individual situation. You’ll find them at these links:
- How much would my monthly payment be?
- How much can I save with a 15 year mortgage?
- Can I save money by refinancing now?
- How quickly can I pay off my mortgage by making additional payments?
- Does it make sense to pay points to get a lower interest rate?
- Should I buy a home or continue to rent?
- Should I consider consolidating my debt with a cash-out refinance?
- Should I consider consolidating my debt with a home equity loan?