Who We Are
MassSaves provides financial education, resources and advocacy for individuals and families looking to achieve financial stability and build wealth.
MassSaves is a broad volunteer-based network of public and private stakeholders including financial educators, providers, community organizations and advocates. We work with youth and adults to improve the quality and delivery of financial education across the state with a vision to make Massachusetts a national model for financial confidence and empowerment. Our coalition members are passionate about some area of wealth or asset development, including financial education, personal finance, safe and affordable financial products, or economic security and justice issues.
MassSaves is a program of The Midas Collaborative, a statewide nonprofit organization that promotes financial education and asset-building programs and projects, including www.MassSaves.org and the Financial Confidence & Coaching Program. For more information about our remote, confidential coaching program available to Massachusetts Residents, please visit the Financial Coaching page.
2017 Steering Committee
- Kerri McLaughlin, Pawtucket Credit Union (Co-Chair)
- Matthew Paradise, American Consumer Credit Counseling, Jump$tart Coalition (Co-Chair)
- Marlishia Aho, The Midas Collaborative
- Charlene Bauer, Metro Credit Union
- Kelly Collins, Monson Savings Bank
- David Floreen
- Aida Franquiz, Boston Private Bank & Trust
- Scott Guild, Massachusetts Council on Economic Education
- Pam Hoffman, The Midas Collaborative
- Jennifer Kinsman, United Way of Pioneer Valley
- Lydia Nelson, Whitman Hanson High School, Exec Board of MA Business Educators Association
- Brad Papalardo, Massachusetts Bankers Association
Members and Supporters
MassSaves members and supporters are organizations or individuals who are interested, follow and participate in the work and events that MassSaves does. MassSaves members attend at least one MassSaves-sponsored activity, complete a member survey, and sign a short statement of ethical commitment to economic security.
We Want Your Feedback!
Thanks to feedback from users like you, MassSaves is growing quickly!
We hope you will continue to tell us what you like and what else you’d like to see on MassSaves.org. We'll continue to implement more interactive tools & videos as our sponsorship continues to grow!
If you have any feedback or ideas on how to improve the website contact The Midas Collaborative.